The Gallagher solution integrates access control, intruder alarms, perimeter security and business policy execution, configured and controlled by Gallagher Command Centre, state of the art software that will become one of your critical business tools.
Our complete security solutions use world-class standards to protect your data.
A system for the future
The flexible and future proof design of the Gallagher access control system provides extensive system expansion and integration options.
Command Centre is an evolutionary product and the result of heavy investment in research and development. We're focused on developing the Gallagher platform over a long period of time with software enhancements, interfaces and new hardware.
- Upgrade paths and migrations are carried out at your pace.
- Command Centre software is backwards compatible.
- Software Maintenance is available for ongoing upgrades to ensure you benefit from the latest software developments - we are committed to providing one major software release a year.
Integrity of data protection
Gallagher uses industry-leading standards for data protection.
- IP-based, encrypted network communications between the Command Centre software and Gallagher Controllers use an industry-leading level of encryption - up to 256 bit AES symmetric encryption and RSA-1024 bit authentication.
- Controllers communicate with each other via peer-to-peer communications over a LAN/WAN using TCP/IP for monitoring, back-up and control, a significant feature that provides extensive flexibility and efficient system configuration.
- T Series Readers deliver enhanced reader security through encryption and monitoring of data between the reader and the controller, one of their many data security features.
Distributed intelligence and data storage
Distributed intelligence allows for continued operation of access control and alarms management in the event of a network communication failure onsite.
The relevant fields of the cardholder database, alarm configuration and security parameters are downloaded to the Controllers, resulting in instant access and alarm control decisions. The Controller is capable of buffering events should communications fail. All events and alarms are date and time-stamped before being sent to Command Centre when communications are re-established.
True peer-to-peer communications between Controllers facilitates system flexibility, redundancy and protection against malicious network attacks.
The Gallagher system facilitates off-site monitoring by transmitting alarms to a remote monitoring station using industry standard contact ID data format. A monitoring station is informed immediately if there is a breach of security, enabling the dispatch of security guards to re-secure your business.
The Gallagher Dialler, connecting to the Controllers, is the hardware device that performs the contact ID data transmission. An on-board connection is provided for the Gallagher Dialler 5000GL.
The Dialler facilitates communications between the Command Centre server and Controllers that, once configured, operates independently of Command Centre.
The Gallagher Remote Arming Terminal supports multiple controllers that, once configured, operate independently of Command Centre.
Gallagher's business-connected security integration platform resides on an organization's IT network and stores information about cardholders, the site and system activity, delivering security from the perimeter to the hub.
The database options are Microsoft SQL 2012, 2008 and 2005, depending on the system requirements.
Renowned for its data integrity and performance, Microsoft SQL is a commonly specified database used globally in a range of applications. It is easy to integrate and share selected data held in Command Centre with other systems using the SQL Server database.
Gallagher is a partner to Microsoft and a member of OPC Foundation.
Command Centre features:
64 bit operating system support
MS Windows 7 Professional / Ultimate
Microsoft Windows 2008 Server and 2008 Server R2.
Gallagher field Controllers are fully network (TCP/IP) capable and can communicate peer-to-peer, facilitating system flexibility and redundancy and protecting against malicious network attacks. Controller software is downloadable.