Gallagher Command Centre provides the following REST APIs. The APIs provide a set of HTTP functions which developers can use to query the Command Centre database, allowing a site to quickly and cost effectively integrate third party systems to Command Centre.
Events and Alarms REST API
This API allows a caller to:
- Retrieve historical events and alarms from the Command Centre database
- Monitor for live events and alarms as they are logged within the Command Centre database
- Acknowledge, process, and add notes to alarms
- Retrieve only the events that are relevant via filters. These filters are Event Group, Event Type, Event Source, Cardholder, Date and Time, and Division
Customers can use this API to:
- Interface with big data analytic engines where Command Centre is one of the data sources contributing to the analytics
- Interface with billing systems for students travelling on buses
Cardholder REST API
This API supports the majority of Cardholder fields.
- Synchronize employee data between the HR system and Command Centre
- Send Cardholder data to a meeting room hire app, when a credential is presented at the meeting room door
- Synchronize authorized Cardholders with a key safe system
- Synchronize Command Centre with an incident management application
Status REST API
This API allows third party systems to obtain the current status of items in Command Centre.
- Overlay door status into a camera view on a video system
- Display live fence voltages on a security dashboard
- Providing floor zone counts to a BMS application to efficiently monitor power
Overrides REST API
This API allows third party systems to override specific items in Command Centre.
- Provide ability to open a door from a video management platform
- Trigger an open door override from an intercom or phone system
- Escalate a high voltage override of an alarm zone based on triggers from a separate system
- Trigger a macro to perform any number of overrides within Command Centre
- Perform a lockdown from a third party emergency system
- Interface with networked print queue management software, to log Cardholders onto a specific printer and retrieve print jobs using a Gallagher credential
- Send specific alarms to IP phones
- Send critical alarms to a police dispatch system