The Gallagher 3 Zone Fence Integrity Monitor (FIM) enhances networked or standalone perimeter security systems through consistent circuit monitoring.
When used in conjunction with Gallagher Fence Controllers, it provides a second, separate fence monitoring source. The 3 Zone FIM detects damage to the pulse wire independently of the perimeter security system pulse.
Technical spec sheets
Monitored Pulse Fence Brochure
Features and benefits
- Maintains fence monitoring during times of low risk.
- Ensures the fence is fully functional when enabling the deterrent pulse.
- Retro-fittable to existing perimeter security system.
- Custom defined parameters for raising alarms.
- Provides ‘cut wire’ detection and ‘short circuit’ detection without changing fence configuration.
- Can be installed as a stand-alone fence monitor.
- Can be used in conjunction with networked Gallagher Fence Controllers.
- Provides a local, on-site warning signal which can be connected to remote telemetry.