The Gallagher Controller 6000 (C6000) is a highly intelligent and powerful interface that sits between the Gallagher Command Centre server and the distributed field hardware, capable of processing, storing and communicating data in real time.
The Controller 6000 uses straight forward system architecture to provide powerful and flexible configuration. It has the ability to enforce business rules, monitor its environment, communicate with other integrated systems and make offline access decisions.
Technical spec sheets
Controller 6000 Datasheet
Features and benefits
- Has two RS485 connections, which may be individually configured to support HBUS, GBUS, SensorBUS or AperioTM communications.
- Provides connectivity to the 4H & 8H HBUS device modules as well as 4R & 8R reader modules.
- Communicates directly with other Gallagher Controllers without requiring the Gallagher Command Centre server to be online over a LAN/WAN using TCP/IP for the purposes of monitoring, back-up and control.
- Provides I/O functionality via the Controller reader modules and other I/O expansion options are also available.
- Communicates via the 4H or 8H modules with Gallagher Readers using the high speed HBUS RS-485 protocol.
- Provides onboard front and rear tamper control.
- Controls up to 10 doors when paired with module choices available to cater for a wider range of site requirements.
- Provides a cost-effective approach to engineering a Gallagher system through its modular design.
- USB port (USB2.0) is available as an alternative to the network connection for securely loading software onto the Controller. The USB port can also be used for connection to a cellular modem for alarm transmission.
- Send and receive events from third party systems within the C6000 using the Gallagher Controller Application Programming Interface (API).
- Provides elevator access control.
- Supports the Gallagher Remote Arming Terminal for management and operation of intruder alarm functions and Gallagher Fence Controllers for integrated perimeter security.
- Supports alarm management and remote alarms transmission via multiple mediums:
- LAN/WAN networks using TCP/IP protocol
- cellular networks, via cellular modem
- PSTN Alarms, via Gallagher Dialler.