Monday, Nov 12, 2018
Announcing the release of Command Centre v8, the latest version of our world-class site management software.
Command Centre v8 is the result of years of planning and months of development by the Gallagher research and development team. This release introduces a range of new features and enhancements to help ensure your organization is protected from new security threats and able to take advantage of the latest technologies in an evolving security environment.
Site Plan Viewer
The Site Plan Viewer provides full screen, centralized site management visibility, with the benefit of increased situational awareness across both local and remote sites. Real-time display of information allows you to quickly and accurately respond to security threats, ensuring operational continuity and site safety. An improved user experience minimizes operator error and reduces risk on site, while the intuitive interface reduces operator training/induction time.
- Find tool provides operators with a quick and easy way to find items on a site plan.
- Panning and zooming provides improved navigation around larger site plans.
- Site plan information that needs to be shared with guards or technicians, or captured in reports, is easily copied, printed, or shared via email.
- All site items added to a site plan can display an operational state and an alarm state, ensuring operators don’t miss important events.
- Relevant priority alarm information and available actions to be taken are provided to operators, to better manage alarms.
- Manage access with provision for manual access control or perimeter system overrides outside of scheduled times.
- Add buttons to allow for quick, repeatable actions.
- Site monitoring is enhanced with camera control, quick ability to see who was last through a door, and contextual reporting.
Site Plan designer
The Site Plan Designer makes Command Centre site plans quicker to configure, easier to create and maintain, and more intuitive. The result is less training time and reduced costs.
Broadcast Notifications to Mobile Connect
Broadcast Notifications communicate important information quickly and accurately to groups of cardholders. This functionality is particularly useful in emergency or lockdown situations to ensure staff, students and contractors are well informed and can take appropriate action to stay safe.
Status REST API and Overrides REST API
The Status REST API and Overrides REST API updates add to Command Centre’s integration flexibility and inter-operability with other systems by providing a set of HTTP functions to either query the status of items, or override items within Command Centre. This allows developers to integrate multiple systems with Command Centre.
A wide range of enhancements to improve the functionality of existing Command Centre features are also part of the v8 release. Contact your certified installer or local Gallagher representative for more detailed information.